1) The most fun and memorable part of the book involves a Christmas tree. Even Buddy the Elf couldn’t get enough.
2) It fits perfectly in your stocking (the one you hang on the mantle, not the ones in your drawer. Although, they might work, too).
3) If you’re thinking about giving a doorstop, why not give my book instead? And at under $5 (at least on Amazon for the moment) it’s cheaper!
4) It works great as kindling for your Christmas fireplace. And at over 200 pages, it could help you start fires all winter long.
5) It’s on a SUPER SALE at Amazon! Amazon is going CRAZY with this RIDICULOUS DEAL just in time for Christmas! Check it out here.
6) It’s quick, easy-to-read chapters are perfect for bathroom reading even when you’re in the middle of very important Christmas mischief.
And if you want a signed copy, just ask. I’ll gladly devalue it for you.